Please feel free to email or call us with any further questions or comments.
Phone 843-839-2581 | Scheduling 843-839-0795 | Fax 843-839-2585
945 82nd Parkway, Suite #2, Myrtle Beach, SC 29572-4610
Questions? Email [email protected]
Hours Of Operation
Strand GI Endoscopy Center is open and procedures
are performed Monday-Thursday 7:00am to 4:30pm
Business office: Fridays 8:00am to 1:00pm. The center is closed on most major holidays.
Provisions For After Hours Care And Emergency Care
An on-call physician can be reached after normal hours of operation by calling Cardiology/ Gastroenterology Associates at 843-449-3381 for their after-hours answering service. Patients having a serious emergency should call 911. This information is announced if you call our facility’s after-hours phone greeting as well at 843-839-2581.
Fees For Services
Information About Your Insurance
• You will also receive a separate bill from your physician’s office and may receive
additional bills from pathology and anesthesia.
• As a courtesy to our patients, SGIEC will file claims with most insurance companies. It is, however,
the responsibility of the patient to understand the benefits payable under their insurance coverage.
The patient is also responsible for ensuring timely payment of all amounts due.
• SGIEC participates in many different insurance plans. It is the patient’s responsibility to pay any
deductible amount, co-insurance, or other balance not paid by the insurance company. For more
information regarding your insurance plan, call our billing department at 843-839-2582 or email [email protected]
• Patients will be asked to bring their INSURANCE CARD(S) with them. Patients will be asked to notify the Admissions Department with any insurance information changes.
• SGIEC accepts Medicare assignment. Patients with Medicare, and no secondary insurance, may be asked to pay their annual deductible and 20% co-insurance at the time of service.
Payment may be made with cash, personal check, or credit card. If you are unable to pay
your balance in full, it is your responsibility to contact our Billing Department at 843-839-2582
or email [email protected] to establish a mutually agreeable, payment plan as soon as
possible and to discuss other financial resources which may be available. Click here for a list of approved insurance.
Notice To All Drivers
Whether you are a family member, friend or a caretaker, we ask that you remain inside the facility during the patient’s procedure. As with any medical procedure, emergencies can happen where we would need your consent. The physician may also need to ask you a question after the patient has been sedated. Most patients are here for less than 2 hours from the time they arrive until the time they are discharged.
If you leave the premises after the patient has been admitted, the physician will not start the procedure until you return. Depending on his schedule, the procedure could be cancelled and rescheduled for another day. This is all for the safety and well being of our patients. We truly appreciate your cooperation!